Roof Inspections in Tacoma
An inspection can protect your investment!
At Tristate, our Tacoma roofing company is committed to excellence in the
roofing industry, and one way that we help home and property owners protect
their investment is by offering top quality roof inspections, absolutely
free of charge.
The best way to protect your roof and minimize repair and replacement costs
is to inspect your roof on an annual basis, or whenever you encounter
signs of a problem.
A sampling of why we are the roofers of choice:
- Owned and operated by the 2014 president of the Roofing Contractors Association
- Ranked as the #1 largest home improvement company in Washington State.
- GAF Master Elite Contractors – only 3% of roofers in WA have this honor.
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured.
- We promise to beat any competitor's price.
- We offer a variety of financing options.
- We are 100% devoted to customer satisfaction.
Why You Need a Roof Inspection
A roof inspection is one of those preventative maintenance measures that
are easy to overlook. Don't. Add a once a year reminder to have your
roof inspected. Roof inspections determine the integrity of a roofing
system, how long it may last, and when it will need to be replaced.
We will inspect your roof and report issues on:
- Ridges, caps and drip edges
- Soundness of drains, downspouts, and gutters
- Flashing around chimneys, vents, and mounting of HVAC units
- Missing or broken shingles
- Masses of moss and lichen, which could signal roof decay
- Shingles that are curling, blistering, or buckling
- Cracked caulk or rust spots on flashing
Be Alert for Signs of Roof Trouble
While we recommend a yearly roof checkup, roof problems can still occur
at any time, especially when it comes to leaks caused by heavy rains.
Early signs of trouble include: dark areas on ceilings, damp spots along
the fireplace, water stains on pipes that vent the water heater or furnace,
and peeling paint underneath the roof overhangs.
If you've found worrisome signs, especially after a heavy rainstorm,
get a professional assessment from Tristate. As a home or
commercial property owner, you don't want to be stuck with a repair bill you
weren't expecting, and you don't want to sell a home with a bad
roof and put another family in a tight spot.
Contact our Tacoma office today to schedule your
FREE roof inspection!